Read Frequently Asked Questions
Affirmative Action and Recent Trends within the OFCCP
This 90-minute training will discuss recent OFCCP enforcement trends and regulatory initiatives and review these against your current practices and procedures to ensure your company is audit ready. It will also cover the proactive steps that federal contractors can take to prepare for the impending rules.
Why Should You Attend:
In this session, we will review the recent OFCCP enforcement trends and regulatory initiatives. Attendees will learn about OFCCP latest regulatory developments such as the Agency’s new enforcement methods for analyzing compensation and its Active Case Enforcement initiative. We will discuss the new proposed affirmative action regulations for individuals with disabilities
introduced in 2011, the new wave of scheduling letters
used during 2012, as well as other actions that highlight OFCCP’s stepped-up enforcement as they work collaboratively and aggressively with the Solicitor’s Office.
This webinar is critical for employers who want to stay up-to-date with current OFCCP developments in order to avoid potential violations during an OFCCP audit.
- Understanding of the structural changes at the Department of Labor.
- Stepped up enforcement activities including changes to the threshold tests conducted during the agency's desk audit phase.
- The New wave of OFCCP scheduling letters and what you will need to have in reviewed, updated, and in place for responding in a timely manner.
- How to be prepared through self-audits and implementation of best practices to increase your readiness.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Structural changes at DOL.
- The role of the Solicitor's Office with OFCCP.
- How the cross-agency task force on compensation discrimination affects federal contractors.
- More aggressive and collaborative enforcement activities.
- Active Case Management abandoned for the more focused Active Case Enforcement practice.
- Outreach and what it means to be “in compliance.”
- The 2006 Compensation standards no longer apply, so now what?
- The new proposed affirmative action rules issued for individuals with disabilities (Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act).
- Statistical significance testing and the 4/5ths rule.
- Trends for Selection Procedures.
- What is validity research and its importance to your compliance program?
- What are your chances of being selected for audit in the near future?
- OFCCP scheduling letter changes and requirements.
- Responding to audit letters.
- Audit readiness, putting an OFCCP review of internal procedures on your year-end agenda.
Who Will Benefit:
- Corporate stakeholders
- Risk management
- Compliance programs
- HR teams
- Recruiting teams
Cathleen Hampton, is a professional Human Resources consultant with over 25 years of experience serving the small to mid-sized federal contractor. She is a recognized expert in developing and implementing staffing and retention programs that include workforce planning and analysis, along with best-in-class HR technology, sourcing, recruiting and selection methods.
She has been responsible for planning, development and execution of comprehensive strategies for a wide range of client companies, and has broad experience with corporate policy development and program implementation, including affirmative action programs and OFCCP compliance audits.
Ms. Hampton serves as the principal coach / counselor for all consulting activities, and has developed numerous workshops on topics such as strategic and business planning, leadership and management development, compliance enhancement, and performance management. She is a nationally known presenter on topics such as HR and organizational compliance strategies, performance management, organizational and management development, and human capital.
ComplianceOnline would process/provide refund if the Live Webinar has been cancelled. The attendee could choose between the recorded version of the webinar or refund for any cancelled webinar. Refunds will not be given to participants who do not show up for the webinar. On-Demand Recordings can be requested in exchange.
Webinar may be cancelled due to lack of enrolment or unavoidable factors. Registrants will be notified 24hours in advance if a cancellation occurs. Substitutions can happen any time.
If you have any concern about the content of the webinar and not satisfied please contact us at below email or by call mentioning your feedback for resolution of the matter.
We respect feedback/opinions of our customers which enables us to improve our products and services. To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-650-620-3937.
This training hasn't been reviewed yet.
Cathleen M. Hampton
3-hr Virtual Seminar: Affirmative Action and the OFCCP - An In-depth Primer 3-hr Virtual Seminar - Affirmative Action Compliance and Your Recruiting Strategy: Pulling it together Affirmative Action and Compensation Programs 3-hr Virtual Seminar: Project Management in Human Resources