Read Frequently Asked Questions
PAPER GRADE CLASSIFICATIONS
Paper, Paper grades, Classification
- Provider: TAPPI
- Shipping: Available for download - Link will be provided in My ComplianceOnline section
- The purpose of this TIP is to identify several commonly used categories for classifying paper grades and to list specific grades which would normally be included in each category.
- The intent of this TIP is to provide general descriptions which can be used consistently in technical publications, production summaries, and data retrieval systems to combine and categorize paper grade data.
- The categories outlined in this TIP for identifying paper grades are based primarily on the use and furnish of the paper. There are 12 such categories.
It Provides information on:
- Paper Grade Classification.
Who will benefit:
- Technical Manager.
- Production Manager.
Customers Also Bought
Fibre-reinforced plastic composites - Determination of the in-plane shear stress/shear strain response, including the in-plane shear modulus and strength, by the plus or minus 45 degree tension test methodPrice: $65 Buy Now