Read Frequently Asked Questions
FAA QCM - Quality Control Manual
FAA QCM - Repair Station Quality Control Manual - conformance to FAA Advisory Circular AC 145-9 dated 7-3-03
- Provider: Quality-Control-Plan
- Shipping: Available for download - Link will be provided in My ComplianceOnline section
FAA QCM - Repair Station Quality Control Manual - conformance to FAA Advisory Circular AC 145-9
- Qualifying and surveillance of non-certificated persons performing Maintenance, preventative maintenance or alteration for the repair station.
- The software used for writing the manual shall be compatible with the software used By all manual holders, including the FAA .
- Proficient in using the various types of inspection equipment and visual Inspection aids appropriate for the article being inspected.
- The data used by the repair station to perform a specific maintenance function Shall be current and available to maintenance and inspection personnel when The maintenance is being performed.
It Provides information on:
- Quality Control Manual (QCM).
- Proficiency of Inspection Personnel.
- Current Technical Data.
- Inspection and Quality Control System.
- Calibration of Measuring and Test Equipment.
- Forms and Instructions.
- Self Evaluation.
Customers Also Bought