Read Frequently Asked Questions
FAA RSM - Sectioned Repair Station Manual
FAA RSM - Sectioned for easy revision control - conformance to FAA Advisory Circular AC 145-9 dated 7-3-03
- Provider: Quality-Control-Plan
- Shipping: Available for download - Link will be provided in My ComplianceOnline section
FAA RSM - Sectioned for easy revision control - conformance to FAA Advisory Circular AC 145-9
- The repair station shall ensure that each manual holder or designated location receives each revision.
- An organization chart shall identify (by title only) each management position with authority to act on behalf of the repair station.
- The repair station shall maintain a personnel roster or rosters that list managers, supervisors, inspectors, including RII inspectors , and those individuals authorized to approve an article for return to service.
- The training program shall address who will be responsible for managing the training program and who will be responsible for ensuring that revisions are submitted to the PI at the CHDO for review and approval.
- The repair station shall acquire FAA approval to contract maintenance functions to FAA certificated facilities and non-FAA certificated sources.
It Provides information on:
- Repair Station Manual
- Operations, Housing, Facilities, Equipment, and Materials
- Capabilities List
- Training Program
- Work Performed at Another Location
- Contract Maintenance Information
- Required Records and Recordkeeping
Customers Also Bought
Aerospace - Bolts, thin hexagonal head, for pulleys, close tolerance shank, short thread, in alloy steel and cadmium plated or in titanium alloy and MoS2 lubricated or in corrosion-resistant steel and passivated - Dimensions and massesPrice: $49 Buy Now