Read Frequently Asked Questions
GAMP® 5 as applied to FDA software validation - strategies to avoid warning letters
This GAMP® 5 training/Webinar will discuss on the GAMP® software validation model and the defined process of GAMP® 5 as it applied to FDA software validation.
Why Should You Attend:
Many companies struggle with understanding what FDA, MHRA, EU and other Ministries of Health want to see regarding software validation.This presentation will review the FDA validation process, the GAMP® software validation model, and the process defined in GAMP® 5 as it applies to FDA software validation. The attendee should leave the presentation confident in their ability to understand and apply the GAMP® 5 process.
- FDA inspectors are now being trained to evaluate software validation practices.
- Increasing use of automated manufacturing and quality systems means increased exposure
- Most recalls can be traced back to computerized equipment, exposing the validation process to scrutiny
- Corporate uncertainty leads to inaction and 'wheel spinning'
- A third of recent warning letters included citations with respect to improper or ineffective validation
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Outline of FDA regulations as applied to software.
- Review of FDA software validation requirements.
- Why validation makes good business sense.
- Strategies on how to avoid the most common problems.
- The GAMP® approach.
- Advice on successful validation project staffing.
- GAMP® 5 Principles.
- GAMP® 5 as applied to FDDA software validation.
- Using GAMP® 5 to cut validation costs.
Who Will Benefit:This seminar will give valuable help to FDA regulated Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, Diagnostics and Biological manufacturers. The staff members who will benefit include:
- System owners - responsible for keeping individual systems in validation
- Policy makers fof software validation and software quality
- Software development life cycle (SDLC) personnel
- QA / QC managers, executives and personnel
- IT / IS managers and personnel
- Validation specialists
- Software quality reviewers
NOTE: GAMP® is a registered trademark of ISPE. To learn more about GAMP®, visit www.ispe.org
Alfonso Fuller, is the founder and President of Fuller Compliance, a consulting firm that specializes in FDA quality system, software quality and software validation for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. Al is the author of several white papers, has spoken at numerous seminars, and has represented many clients before FDA compliance and enforcement personnel, and actively consults on day-to-day compliance issues.
ComplianceOnline would process/provide refund only if the Live Webinar has been cancelled. The attendee could choose between the recorded version of the webinar or refund for any cancelled webinar. Refunds will not be given to participants who do not show up for the webinar. On-Demand Recordings can be requested in exchange. Webinar may be cancelled due to lack of enrolment or unavoidable factors. Registrants will be notified 24hours in advance if a cancellation occurs."
For substitution, please email email@example.com or call +1-650-620-3937.
This training hasn't been reviewed yet.
Validating spreadsheets: strategies for satisfying FDA requirements Spreadsheet Validation: Understanding and satisfying FDA requirements 21 CFR Part 11 compliance under the Obama administration Software validation and 21 CFR Part 11 remediation planning: FDA inspection strategies