A+ PHR/SPHR Certification Review Program
Elga Lejarza, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, President Lejarza HR Consulting
Coming soon.. Please contact customer care for new schedule
This intensive review program was designed to provide Human Resources professionals all the relevant information in order to be fully prepared for the PHR or SPHR Certification Exam. The Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification demonstrates mastery of the technical and operational aspects of HR practices and U.S Laws and regulations. The Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification is recognized as a professionally relevant credential for those who have mastered the strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management in the United States. In today’s competitive business world, there are numerous reasons why a Human Resources Certification matters. Many people are eager to start a career in Human Resources, as it is a fast-growing career field with many lucrative opportunities. For starters, one out of every two hiring managers prefer candidates with certification. In addition, the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projected the demand of human resources professionals to continue growing by an average of 15% through 2025. HR professionals who hold the PHR or SPHR tend to make more money than their peers who do not. Career analysts expect the number of Human Resources jobs to increase in the future and the median annual income for careers in Human Resources is above the national average.
Why Should You Attend:
Now more than ever, organizations who hire Human Resource Professionals are requiring human resource management job applicants to be certified. To stay ahead in the field, it is necessary for Human Resource Management Professionals to update their skills, add to their existing knowledge base, and remain on top of current trends within the industry. Holding a PHR or SPHR provides a powerful boost to career momentum. With either certification, HR professionals are more likely to advance to more senior roles. By obtaining your PHR or SPHR credentials you show that you are committed to being the best you can be in your profession.
Program fee includes benefits of more than $1000:
- Books and Flashcards from HRCP (worth $345.00)
- Audio CD from David Siller (worth $120.00)
- PHR/SPHR Secret guidelines Book from Mometrix (worth $40.00)
- Copy of Presentation on a flash drive (5,000 slides with pictures) (worth $10.00)
- Hundreds of exam questions
- Instructions to apply and register for PHR/SPHR
- Certificate of Completion at the end of Program
- Lunch and Networking
- AM-PM Tea/Coffee
- $100 Gift Cert for any ComplianceOnline Seminar
- Led by qualified and certified instructor.
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities.
- This valuable credential can help distinguish you as an HR expert and professional.
- Can set you apart from those without it.
- May help increase your professional confidence and satisfaction.
- May increase earnings potential.
- Can result in greater respect from your organization.
- May make you a better candidate for a new job or promotion.
- It will strengthen your resume.
By attending this Seminar, you identify your areas of strength to build on and the areas where you need further concentrated study to prepare for taking the PHR or SPHR exam.
The Exam Preparation Seminar include six modules:
- Strategic Business Management.
- Workforce Planning and Employment.
- Human Resources Development.
- Total Rewards.
- Employee and Labor Relations.
- Risk Management.
|Day 1 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
||Day 2 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
||Day 3 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Strategic Business Management
- 8:00 AM: Introductions
- 8:30 AM: About the Exam, PHR/SPHR
- 9:00 AM: Strategic Human Resources Management
- 10:00 AM: Organizational Strategy
- 11:00 AM: Control and Evaluation
- 12:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 PM: Organizational Environments.
- 2:00 PM: Organizational Culture
- 3:00 PM: HR and International Business
- 4:00 PM: Ethics and Research
- 5:00 PM: End
Workforce Planning and Employment
- 8:00 AM: Exam – Module One
- 9:00 AM: Employment Discrimination
- 11:00 AM: Human Resources Planning
- 12:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 PM : Job Analysis, Job Description
- 2:00 PM: Recruitment
- 4:00 PM: International HR Management
- 5:00 PM: End
Human Resources Development
- 8:00 AM: Exam Module Two
- 9:00 AM: Principles of Training and Development in the Organization
- 10:30 AM: Training and Development Techniques
- 11:30 AM: Training Delivery
- 12:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 PM: Training Evaluation Effectiveness
- 2:00 PM: Talent Management Programs
- 3:00 PM: Performance Management
- 4:00 PM: Change Management
- 4:30 PM: Organizational Development Interventions
- 5:00 PM: End
|Day 4 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
||Day 5 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Compensation and Benefits
- 8:00 AM: Exam – Module Three
- 9:00 AM: Total Rewards
- 9:30 AM: Wage Level Decisions
- 10:00 AM: Job Evaluation Methods
- 10:30 AM: Job Pricing and Rate Decisions
- 11:00 AM: Economic Factors and Compensation
- 11:30 AM: Compensation Systems
- 12:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 PM: Executive Compensation
- 1:30 PM: Employee Benefit Program
- 3:00 PM: Compensation Laws and Regulations
- 5:00 PM: End
Employee Relations and Risk Management
- 8:00 AM: Exam Module Four
- 9:00 AM: History of Labor Movement
- 9:30 AM: Union Representation
- 10:00 AM: Employer Unfair Labor Practices
- 10:30 AM: Union Unfair Labor Practices
- 11:00 AM: Collective Bargaining
- 11:30 AM: Employee Discipline
- 12:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 PM: Workforce Behavior Problems and Organizational Exit
- 1:30 PM: Employee Involvement Strategies
- 2:00 PM: OSHA
- 3:00 PM: Health and Security
- 4:00 PM: Exams Module 5 and 6
- 5:00 PM: Certificates of Completion - End
Meet Your Instructors
SPHR, SHRM-SCP, President Lejarza HR Consulting
Elga Lejarza is founder and president of Lejarza HR Consulting LLC. She has 20+ years' experience in the field of Human Resources Management and is certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources SPHR, SHRM-SCP. Lejarza HR Consulting provides Recruitment, Training and Consulting services to small to medium sized businesses in all the states and in Puerto Rico. All services provided by Lejarza HR Consulting are also provided in both languages, English and Spanish and can be customized to fit each individual organization.
Ms. Lejarza also works a Human Resources Generalist for Walgreens Distribution Center in Williamston South Carolina. She is a business partner/faculty member of HRCertification.com, Complianceonline.com and ComplianceWorld.com. Ms. Lejarza is a member of the National Society for Human Resources Management, the Greenville Society of Human Resources Management, the Anderson Society of Human Resources Management and the Greenville American Payroll Association.
Register by P.O. / Check
Yes, I want to attend "A+ PHR/SPHR Certification Review Program".
Click here to download P.O. form
If you are paying by check:
Checks should be payable to MetricStream Inc. (our parent company) and mailed to:
2479 East Bayshore Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Send your team for maximum benefit.
Get your team up to speed!
Significant tuition discounts are available for teams of two or more from the same company. You must register at the same time and provide a single payment to take advantage of the discount.
||Get 10% off
|3 to 6 Attendees
||Get 20% off
|7 to 10 Attendees
||Get 25% off
||Get 30% off
Call toll free on +1-888-717-2436 if you have any queries.
Register by Wire Transfer
If you wish to pay by wire transfer, please call us toll free on +1-888-717-2436
Terms & Conditions to Register for the Seminar/Conference/Event
Your registration for the seminar is subject to following terms and conditions. If you need any clarification before registering for this seminar please call us @ +1-888-717-2436 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is required 2 days before the date of the conference. We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Make checks payable to MetricStream Inc. (our parent company).
Cancellations and substitutions:
Written cancellations through fax or email (from the person who has registered for this conference) received at least 10 calendar days prior to the start date of the event will receive a refund — less a $200 administration fee. No cancellations will be accepted — nor refunds issued — within 10 calendar days before the start date of the event.
On request by email or fax (before the seminar) a credit for the amount paid minus administration fees ($200) will be transferred to any future ComplianceOnline event and a credit note will be issued.
Substitutions may be made at any time. No-shows will be charged the full amount.
We discourage onsite registrations, however if you wish to register onsite, payment to happen through credit card immediately or check to be submitted onsite. Conference material will be given on the spot if it is available after distributing to other attendees. In case it is not available, we will send the material after the conference is over.
In the event ComplianceOnline cancels the seminar, ComplianceOnline is not responsible for any airfare, hotel, other costs or losses incurred by registrants. Some topics and speakers may be subject to change without notice.
Attendance confirmation and documents to carry to the seminar venue:
After we receive the payment from the registered attendee, an electronic event pass will be sent to the email address associated with the registrant 5 working days before the seminar date. Please bring the pass to the venue of the event.
Conference photograph / video:
By registering and attending ComplianceOnline conference, you agree to have your photographs or videos taken at the conference venue and you do not have any objections to ComplianceOnline using these photos and videos for marketing, archiving or any other conference related activities. You agree to release ComplianceOnline from any kind of claims arising out of copyright or privacy violations.
If you wish to partner with us for this event
contact us: email@example.com
call us: +1-888-717-2436.
Media Partner Benefits
- Logo and company data on the event website.
- Logo on the conference material distributed during the conference.
- Media partner’s brochure distributed along with conference material.
- Logo on all the mailings before and after the event.
- 10% discount to media partner's subscribers.
Media Partner To Do
- Banner (min 728x90 or 468x60) on the media partner website.
- Insertion of the event in the event calendar, both printed and/or online.
- Announcement article of the conference on the magazine and/or website.
- Dedicated email blast to media partner’s subscribers.
- Article on the magazine and/or website after the conference.
If you wish to sponsor this event
contact Cruise Webster: firstname.lastname@example.org
call us: (207) 576-4173
Falls Park on the Reedy
Falls Park on the Reedy is a 32-acre park adjacent to downtown Greenville, South Carolina in the historic West End district. Considered the birthplace of Greenville, the park was founded in 1967 when the Carolina Foothills Garden Club reclaimed 26 acres of land that had been previously used by textile mills. Renovation accelerated in the late 1990s under Mayor Knox H. White, prompting the formation of the Falls Park Endowment, a private charity supporting ongoing development. Each summer the park is home to the Upstate Shakespeare Festival. The park's most striking feature is a unique pedestrian bridge that curves around a waterfall on the Reedy River. Named the Liberty Bridge at Falls Park on the Reedy, the 355-foot long suspension bridge is supported by cables on only one side, giving an unobstructed view of the falls.
Greenville County Museum of Art
The art collections in Greenville County Museum of Art (GCMA) focus mainly on American art. Its holdings include works by Andrew Wyeth, Josef Albers, Jasper Johns, Andy Warhol, Romare Bearden, Jacob Lawrence, Ronnie Landfield, Helen Turner, Mary Tannahill, Eric Fischl, Marylyn Dintenfass, and Leon Golub. Southern American and South Carolina-based artists, such as Henrietta Johnston, are also represented. William Melton Halsey, an abstract painter from Charleston, had a mid-career retrospective at the museum in 1972 with an accompanying catalog by Jack A. Morris Jr. In 1999 Tom Styron, director, curated another solo exhibition of Halsey's work.
The Greenville Zoo opened in 1960, and is located at 150 Cleveland Park Drive, near Interstate 385, on a 14-acre (5.7 ha) site within Cleveland Park. The zoo's official website states: "A typical visit would last from an hour to an hour and 30 minutes." The zoo is next to Cleveland Park, which contains picnic tables throughout the site, and offers bicycle and walking paths, tennis and volleyball courts, playgrounds for children, and several shelters available by reservation. The zoo is open daily throughout the year except for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
Lake Conestee Nature Park
Lake Conestee Nature Park is a 400-acre park along three miles of the Reedy River in Conestee, South Carolina, with more than two miles of paved and three miles of natural surface trails. The park contains both hardwood and evergreen forest, extensive wetlands, and a rich diversity of reptiles, mammals, and birds. Over 190 bird species have been reported by the Greenville County Bird Club, and the National Audubon Society has designated the park as an Important Bird Area of Global Significance. Lake Conestee was created when the Reedy River was dammed at the Conestee Mill in about 1892. At its largest, the lake covered about 130 acres.
Roper Mountain Science Center
Roper Mountain Science Center is located in Greenville, South Carolina. It encompasses a campus containing facilities for studying life and natural sciences, and space and physical sciences. Among its facilities are the Living History Farm, the Darell W. Harrison Hall of Natural Sciences, the Simms Hall of Science, the T.C. Hooper Planetarium, and the Daniel Observatory.