HR Compliance Training, Standards and Best Practices
Improve your knowledge of HR compliance requirements through online and in-person training and download best practices and standards. Our instructors are leading experts on federal and state labor laws like FLSA, FMLA and ADA, EEOC compliance and affirmative action, HR policy implementation, payroll and I-9 compliance, handling internal investigations, managing employee misconduct, performance management, employee termination, HR documentation and audits, OSHA workplace safety standards and much more.
- ISO 22000 Computerbased Employee Trainin ....
- ISO 13485 PC Based Employee Training
- ISO TS 16949 PC Based Employee Training
- ISO 9001:2008 PC Based Employee Training
- AS9100 PC Based Employee Training
- SarbanesOxley Act Review Human Resource ....
- Developing an Effective HR Compliance Pr ....
- Do you have a culture of trust in your w ....
- Managing Unemployment Insurance Tax Liab ....
- Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 ....
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Ac ....
- Best Practices to Recognize and Catalogu ....
- EU Agency Workers Regulation - Overview ....
The Psychology (and Law) of Harassment Investigations
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Add to Cart
How to Pay Overtime Correctly under the Fair Labor Standards Act ....
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Add to Cart
This is my first experience with ComplianceOnline and I would definitely attend other seminars.
-Business System Analyst
It was well organized event by ComplianceOnline with good subject matter and knowledgeable instructor.
-Director of Operations and Quality