Read Frequently Asked Questions
Laboratory Inspection Readiness - Implementing GMPs for the Pharmaceutical Laboratory
This 2-hr laboratory inspection webinar will discuss strategies to implement before your laboratory is about to undergo a pre-approval inspection or a general GMP inspection. It will help you gain an understanding of the key areas that are likely to be the subject of a laboratory inspection.
Why Should You Attend:
This laboratory inspection course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the areas which are likely to be the subject of a laboratory inspection, whether it is a Pre-Approval Inspection or a general GMP inspection. By understanding the expectations, the participants will be able to develop a strategy to minimize issues should their laboratory be inspected.
Upon completion of this course the participant should:
- Be familiar with the areas in which regulatory inspectors are likely to probe.
- Be aware of the general expectations for each of these areas.
- Develop an overall strategy to minimize the likelihood of issues arising during an inspection.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Types of Inspections.
- Personnel Organization and Records.
- Instrument Inventory, Qualification and Change Control.
- Key SOPs Every Lab Should Have, and Related Training and Maintenance.
- Log of Out of Specification Results.
- Documentation of Analytical Procedures, including Validation, Verification and Change Control.
- Documentation of Analytical Data and Reports.
- Trending of Analytical Data, Laboratory Incidents and OOS Reports.
- Brief Introduction to Expectations for Computer Systems.
- Attendee Questions and Answers.
Who Will Benefit:
- Laboratory Managers
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance personnel responsible for generating GMP or GLP data or assuring readiness for a regulatory inspection
Greg Martin, is President of Complectors Consulting which provides consulting and training in the area of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry. He has particular interest in QbD/Lean approaches to dissolution testing, impurity methods, method lifecycle (development/validation/transfer) and instrument qualification, and is passionate about using good science and sound logic to achieve high quality results, consistent with cGMPs, while minimizing resources. Mr. Martin has over 25 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry and was Director of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry (R&D) for a major PhRMA company for a number of years. In addition, he has volunteered for the USP for over 10 years, and currently serves as Vice Chair of the General Chapters – Physical Analysis Expert Committee, and serves on Expert Panels on Validation and Verification, Weights and Balances and Use of Enzymes for Dissolution Testing of Gelatin Capsules. He is also Chair-elect of the AAPS In Vitro Release and Dissolution Testing Focus Group.
ComplianceOnline would process/provide refund if the Live Webinar has been cancelled. The attendee could choose between the recorded version of the webinar or refund for any cancelled webinar. Refunds will not be given to participants who do not show up for the webinar. On-Demand Recordings can be requested in exchange.
Webinar may be cancelled due to lack of enrolment or unavoidable factors. Registrants will be notified 24hours in advance if a cancellation occurs. Substitutions can happen any time.
If you have any concern about the content of the webinar and not satisfied please contact us at below email or by call mentioning your feedback for resolution of the matter.
We respect feedback/opinions of our customers which enables us to improve our products and services. To contact us please email email@example.com or call +1-650-620-3937.
This training hasn't been reviewed yet.
Lifecycle Approach to Analytical Methods with QbD Elements: Design, Development, Validation, Transfer Residual Solvents: Understanding the Requirements and Practical Advice for Implementing USP <467>/ICH Q3C Dissolution Instrument Qualification to Meet Requirements and Minimize Product OOS Dissolution Results 4-hr Virtual Seminar: Using the USP Effectively