Read Frequently Asked Questions
Product Assurance Quality Manual
Product assurance quality manual for Aerospace manufacturer
- Provider: Quality-Control-Plan
- Shipping: Available for download - Link will be provided in My ComplianceOnline section
This Product Assurance Program Plan (PAPP) governs the manufacture of equipment for (Your Customer). (Your Co)'s role as a "build-to-print" manufacturing operation , whose contractual authority to produce deliverable supplies using (Your Customer) drawings and specifications includes planning and validating processes at sub tier suppliers.In the event that (Your Co) is unable to use (Your Customer) specified Suppliers, (Your Co) will qualify and/or recommend alternative suppliers for (Your Customer) approval according to the General Requirements section of this PAPP.
This product also includes-
- Management and Control.
- Product Assurance Program Plan.
- Product Assurance Progress Reporting.
- Buyer Participation.
- Product Acceptance.
- Applicable Documents.
- Quality Assurance Requirements.
- General Requirements.
- Audits Quality Group responsibility.
- Configuration Control.
- Procurement Control.
- Material Control.
- Manufacturing Control.
- Inspection and Test.
- Nonconforming Articles.
- Corrective/Preventive Action
- Control of Inspection, Measuring, and Test Equipment.
- Identification of Inspection Status.
- Preservation, Packaging, Packing, and Shipping.
- Statistical Planning, Analysis, and Quality Control.
- Quality Records.
- Photographic Requirements.
- Software Assurance.
- Training and Certification.
- Equipment and Critical Process Certification.
- Electrostatic Discharge Control.
- Cleanliness and Contamination Control.
- End Item Acceptance Data Package.
- Failure Reporting and Corrective Action.
- Material Review Authority.
- Figure I Material Report Routing.
Who will benefit:
- Senior management, project leaders, internal / external consultants
- Regulatory affairs
- Quality systems personnel
- R&D and engineering staff
- All charged with new product development, regulatory submissions, initiating / overseeing company-wide quality management / planning, and desiring to utilize a risk-justified approach
- CAPA and P&PC personnel desiring to minimize post-production / life cycle, root cause investigation, and other costly problems
Customers Also Bought
Cinematography -- Head gaps and sound records for three-, four-, or six-track magnetic sound records on 35 mm and single-track on 17, 5 mm motion-picture film containing no picture -- Positions and width dimensionsPrice: $37 Buy Now
Cinematography - Multichannel analogue and digital photographic sound and control records on 35 mm motion-picture prints and negatives, and digital sound-control records on 70 mm motion-picture prints and negatives - Position and width dimensionsPrice: $65 Buy Now