Read Frequently Asked Questions
Residual Solvent Analysis According to USP <467> - Understanding and implementing the new USP chapter
This Laboratory compliance training will help to understand and implement the new USP chapter.
Why Should you Attend:
On July 1, 2008, the USP released a new major revision of its general chapter <467>: now entitled Residual Solvent Analysis. Using the risk based approach solvents have been broken down in three classes with different requirements for maximum limits. Over the last few years there were lots of discussions during the development of the chapter, and still today the industry is unsure on how to implement it. This seminar will help to understand and implement the new chapter.
Areas Covered in the seminar:
- History of requirements for Residual Solvent analysis.
- FDA, ICH and European General Requirements for Residual Solvents.
- Detailed USP <467>requirements: changes to previous version.
- Classification of solvents: Class 1, 2 and 3.
- Determination of residual solvent limits for three classes.
- Analytical procedures A, B and C - Methodology and Validation requirements.
- Quantitative tests vs. limit tests: when to apply which with decision tree.
- Using alternative methods: when and how.
- FDA expectations: Going through the Industry and Office of Generics Guidance.
- How to best leverage test results and other information provided by suppliers.
- Recommendations for implementations.
For easy implementation, Attendees will receive:
- SOP: Auditing of Suppliers
- Master Plan: Template and Examples - Residual Solvents Analysis According to USP <467>
- Checklist: Implementing USP <467> Residual Solvent Analysis
Note: These complimentary hand-outs will be sent to customers on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for these documents, stating your order number, and they will be emailed to you within 4 working days.
Who will benefit:
- Pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Manufacturers or raw material and ingredients
- Analysts and lab managers
- QA managers and personnel
- Regulatory affairs
- Human resources (HR) managers and staff
- Documentation department
Ludwig Huber, is Compliance Program Manager at Agilent Technologies. He is the editor of www.labcompliance.com, the global on-line resources for validation and compliance issues for laboratories. He is the author of the books Validation and Qualification in Analytical Laboratories, and "Validation of Computerized Analytical and Networked Systems", Interpharm Press. He is also the author of the Macro & Spreadsheet Quality Package from Labcompliance. For more information, visit Dr. Huber’s website: www.ludwig-huber.com .
ComplianceOnline would process/provide refund only if the Live Webinar has been cancelled. The attendee could choose between the recorded version of the webinar or refund for any cancelled webinar. Refunds will not be given to participants who do not show up for the webinar. On-Demand Recordings can be requested in exchange. Webinar may be cancelled due to lack of enrolment or unavoidable factors. Registrants will be notified 24hours in advance if a cancellation occurs."
For substitution, please email email@example.com or call +1-650-620-3937.
This training hasn't been reviewed yet.
Dr. Ludwig Huber
Understanding and Implementing USP <1058>: Analytical Instrument Qualification Change Control for Computer Systems - strategies and tools for FDA compliance Master Planning for Computer System Validation Managing Failure Investigations and OOS Situations - Regulatory Requirements and Strategies for Implementation