Read Frequently Asked Questions
Risk Factors in EEOC Compliance
This training will discuss how to comply with Equal Employment Opportunity Laws, EEOC's investigative tactics and enforcement and what you can do to avoid discrimination charges.
Why Should you Attend:
With a record number of discrimination charges filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in each of the last two years, complying with Equal Employment Opportunity Laws is paramount to your business.
In this webinar, the instructor will discuss:
- Ways in which you can protect your organization from being victimized by a charge of discrimination
- How charges of discrimination are caused more by the culture of the organization than by discrimination
- How to document discipline and terminations
- How to respond to a charge of discrimination
The instructor is a 35-year veteran in human resources management. He is frequently cited in leading Human Resources trade publications and is a speaker at at a number of conferences. At the end of the training, there will be an interactive Q&A session where the speaker will answer any questions you might have.
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Legislation
- The New EEOC
- Developing performance and behavior standards
- Developing a business case for your people decisions
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Recent activity coming from the EEOC
- Everyone is a member of a protected class!
- Why people file discrimination complaints with the EEOC
- The importance of communicating work standards
- How to properly document discipline and terminations
- What to do when the EEOC comes knocking at your door
- The investigative tactics now being utilized by the EEOC
- How to train your managers and supervisors on ways to avoid discrimination charges.
Who Will Benefit:
- Human resource professionals
- Managers and supervisors
- Business owners
- Attorneys and legal professionals
- HR consultants
Bob McKenzie, is certified as a Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR) and has over 35 years of human resources management experience. His background includes a wide range of hands-on HR practices including training and development, Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Plan Development, development of compensation and incentive programs, performance management systems, recruitment, employee relations, union avoidance and labor contract negotiation. His working experience encompasses the manufacturing, banking, financial services, transportation, government, managed care, information technology and theme park industries.
Bob has been cited in a number of Human Resources trade publications. Among them are HR.com, HR Magazine, HR Florida Review, Vault.com, BNA and the Institute of Management and Administration and the Business Journal. He has been a speaker at a number of conferences as well as audio and web-based seminars. His monthly e-newsletter entitled, The McKenzie Mailer is read by people all over the world. Bob also facilitates a 12-week course for human resource professionals who are preparing to take the PHR and SPHR human resource certification examinations with an 80% success rate of his students who have passed the exam on the first attempt.
In 2012, Bob received two prestigious awards for his service to the community and his profession. Entrepreneurial Anchor Magazine presented him with the “Man of Steel” award for his contributions to the small business community. He was also named the “Ultimate Human Resources Executive of the Year” by the Jacksonville Business Journal.
Bob is a graduate of Rider University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Commerce Degree and double majored in Industrial Relations and Organizational Behavior.
ComplianceOnline would process/provide refund only if the Live Webinar has been cancelled. The attendee could choose between the recorded version of the webinar or refund for any cancelled webinar. Refunds will not be given to participants who do not show up for the webinar. On-Demand Recordings can be requested in exchange. Webinar may be cancelled due to lack of enrolment or unavoidable factors. Registrants will be notified 24hours in advance if a cancellation occurs."
For substitution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-650-620-3937.
This training hasn't been reviewed yet.