Read Frequently Asked Questions
Traceability and Recall Through Food Processes
This webinar will cover food traceability requirements and techniques useful in the event of quality deviation investigations and potential FDA Recalls. The session will also cover associated information like identification, classification and protocols.
Why Should You Attend:
The documentation review authority for the FDA has increased with the passage of FSMA. Not only does the FDA now have the authority to mandate product recalls, the records and information they may request to see has increased as well. Additional funding is expected to allow even greater sampling and inspection of products and facilities in the coming year.
From lot identification throughout the supply chain, to effectively reviewed recovery exercises, your team must have comprehensive systems and be ready to quickly execute your plan in the event of an incident.
This 60 minute webinar will cover traceability requirements and techniques useful in the event of quality deviation investigations and potential FDA Recalls. The session will also cover associated information like identification, classification and protocols. At the end of this webinar, the speaker will handle your specific questions related to the topic.
- Changes in Recall Authority enacted by the Food Safety and Modernization Act of 2011
- ISO 22005 and GFSI Product traceability standards
- MRB Practices for Segregation and Documentation for traceability
- Executives will understand the key benefits of allocating resources toward these programs and will be able communicate the market edge it gives them to their customers and shareholders
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Self-reporting, Trade and Consumer and Classes of Recalls
- FSMA expanded authority to stop and seize
- Product and Vicarious Liability
- Traceability standards, controls and practices
- Overlooked transportation issues
- ISO 22005 traceability standards
- Current trends and common issues
- Lot Identification at the case, pallet and container levels
- Recall Classifications
- Recall Exercise Forms and Protocol
Who Will Benefit:
- Food Safety Specialists
- Logistics Personnel
- Internal Food Safety Team Members
- Warehouse receiving and shipping team members and process Operators
- Quality Assurance Management
- Purchasing Agents
- Recall Team Members
- Auditors who review facility quality assurance and food safety programs
- Customers who want to understand best practices that they should require of their suppliers
- Executives for processing, transportation, retail and restaurant operations
Dr. John Ryan, holds a Ph.D. in research and statistical methods. He has recently retired from his position as the administrator for the Hawaii State Department of Agriculture's Quality Assurance Division where he headed up Hawaii’s commodity inspection, food safety certification and measurement standards service groups. He has won awards for technology for his visionary and pioneering work. He is the president of Ryan Systems, Inc. His companies test new cold chain technologies and certify food transporters to TransCert standards. His latest book in press is “Guide to Food Safety during Transportation: Controls, Standards and Practices”.
He has spent over 25 years implementing high technology quality control systems for international corporations in Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and the United States.
ComplianceOnline would process/provide refund if the Live Webinar has been cancelled. The attendee could choose between the recorded version of the webinar or refund for any cancelled webinar. Refunds will not be given to participants who do not show up for the webinar. On-Demand Recordings can be requested in exchange.
Webinar may be cancelled due to lack of enrolment or unavoidable factors. Registrants will be notified 24hours in advance if a cancellation occurs. Substitutions can happen any time.
If you have any concern about the content of the webinar and not satisfied please contact us at below email or by call mentioning your feedback for resolution of the matter.
We respect feedback/opinions of our customers which enables us to improve our products and services. To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-888-717-2436(Toll Free).
This training hasn't been reviewed yet.
Food Safety Traceability Systems: Identifying, Locating and Knowing the Condition of Food in the Supply Chain Integrated Food Safety Traceability Systems - traceability capabilities, costs and trends Sensor Technology in Food Safety Measurement: Closed-Loop Contamination Control Systems How to Prevent Food Safety Problems Using Your Current Quality System