Read Frequently Asked Questions
Train-the-Trainer Toolbox: How to Prepare and Deliver Training Programs
This HR compliance session will help the attendees to develop skills to plan, develop, and deliver training programs; to overcome presentation anxiety & learn how to customize training for the needs of diverse groups.
Why Should You Attend:
Does your organization utilize in-house trainers? Do these trainers lack the program development and delivery skills they need to be successful?
Being a part of this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to gear training to their trainees’ needs and develop appropriate training objectives, curricula, and materials.
- How to utilize creative ideas to ensure trainee participation and involvement.
- How to handle difficult situations in the classroom and turn challenges into learning opportunities.
- How to transfer learning from the classroom to the workplace.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
Learn how to:
- Prepare program objectives
- Turn objectives into learning activities & materials
- Factor-in varied learning styles
- Develop participative activities, discussions, and question & answer sessions
- Develop ways to transfer learning from the classroom to on-the-job.
Learn how to:
- Improve presentation skills & overcome nervousness
- Develop & utilize a training agenda
- Handle difficult classroom situations
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Shift Leaders
- Development Directors
- Office Managers
Judi Clements, President of Judi Clements Training & Development, in Clifton Park, NY, is a veteran training professional who offers training, coaching and keynotes in the areas of management, communication, customer service, & staff development. Judi is a frequently sought after conference speaker and workshop presenter who offers cutting-edge programs with a “laugh-while-you-learn” approach. She is a NYS certified teacher, trained mediator, and qualified Myers Briggs ® Personality Type facilitator. She is a past recipient of the American Society of Training & Development’s “Corporate Trainer of the Year” award and the Girl Scouts’ “Outstanding Community Leader” award. Visit her on www.judiclements.com, You Tube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and Twitter.
ComplianceOnline would process/provide refund if the Live Webinar has been cancelled. The attendee could choose between the recorded version of the webinar or refund for any cancelled webinar. Refunds will not be given to participants who do not show up for the webinar. On-Demand Recordings can be requested in exchange.
Webinar may be cancelled due to lack of enrolment or unavoidable factors. Registrants will be notified 24hours in advance if a cancellation occurs. Substitutions can happen any time.
If you have any concern about the content of the webinar and not satisfied please contact us at below email or by call mentioning your feedback for resolution of the matter.
We respect feedback/opinions of our customers which enables us to improve our products and services. To contact us please email email@example.com or call +1-650-620-3937.
This training hasn't been reviewed yet.
Performance Appraisal Toolbox: How to Prepare & Deliver Legal & Effective Appraisals If It Wasn't Documented It Didn't Happen: Legal & Effective Discipline & Documentation Communicating to Staff-In a Down Economy Generational Challenge: Managing the Generation Mix