Solve Your Cybersecurity Compliance Dilemma NowKeeping track of the constantly evolving cybersecurity requirements and choosing the appropriate controls to implement those requirements is a monumental task-one made even greater by NIST's Cybersecurity Framework. NIST's Framework provides high-level directives and forces organizations to consider all Cybersecurity requirements simultaneously to determine appropriate implementation controls.
ComplianceOnline's new Cybersecurity Common Controls Hub consolidates and connects all major cybersecurity requirements for you, making it easy to see NIST's Cybersecurity Framework in relationship to all your other Cybersecurity GRC requirements. And you can determine the exact set of common controls needed by simply clicking a few checkboxes.
Cybersecurity Common Controls Hub is home to more than 90,000 individual mandates from 800+ laws and standards from around the globe including NIST and ISO for cybersecurity, SOX for accounting practices, HIPAA for healthcare, NERC for energy suppliers, PCI - and hundreds more.
With your free account, you can quickly scope, define, and maintain your compliance requirements regulatory demands online, and:
- Leverage NIST's Cybersecurity Framework in the Common Controls Hub to easily see how the Cybersecurity Framework fits with your current requirements - and the best way to meet the Cybersecurity Framework's high level control requirements.
- Automatically compile custom, harmonized control lists in minutes by vertical industries, market segments and geographies
- Select the regulations you need to follow and all associated controls are automatically displayed
- Effortlessly integrate new mandates with existing controls
- Reduce governance, risk and compliance (GRC) requirements to the bare minimum
- Create an instant gap overlap analysis to drastically reduce audit requirements
- Generate hundreds of custom compliance templates and checklists for organizational standards, policies, roles, events and more
Sign up now for free access - there's no time limit, nothing to download or install, and no credit card needed. Even if you don't subscribe, you can use the free account for your own compliance research!