Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will help you understanding the following topics:
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
Who Will Benefit:
Dr. Bernadette Alisantosa completed her MPVM degree from University of CA, Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine in 1996. She is ACLAM Diplomate since 2009. Currently she is working as the Attending Veterinarian for George Mason Univeristy in Fairfax, VA.
Her interests are focused on food producing animals and their health related to human health and zoonoses impact in public health. She is the first and co authors on several papers on scientific journals on Pathogenicity of environmental origin salmonella in specific pathogen free and broiler chicks.
Dr. Alisantosa has been serving as a Veterinary reviewer for JoVE Scientific Video journal since 2010.
- To understand the definition of Medicated feed and its categories (Type A, Type B and Type C Medicated Feed).
- To understand when to administer, the route of administration and target animals for each type of medicated feed.
- To understand labeling requirement for each type of medicated feed.
- To understand the definition of Approved Blue Bird Label and where to find it?
- To understand FDA measures to address Antibiotic Resistance risk when using antimicrobial drugs in Animal Feeds.
Registrants may cancel up to two working days prior to the course start date and will receive a letter of credit to be used towards a future course up to one year from date of issuance. ComplianceOnline would process/provide refund if the Live Webinar has been cancelled. The attendee could choose between the recorded version of the webinar or refund for any cancelled webinar. Refunds will not be given to participants who do not show up for the webinar. On-Demand Recordings can be requested in exchange. Webinar may be cancelled due to lack of enrolment or unavoidable factors. Registrants will be notified 24hours in advance if a cancellation occurs. Substitutions can happen any time.If you have any concern about the content of the webinar and not satisfied please contact us at below email or by call mentioning your feedback for resolution of the matter. We respect feedback/opinions of our customers which enables us to improve our products and services. To contact us please email [email protected] call +1-888-717-2436 (Toll Free).
PAYMENT METHOD: 100% Secure Transaction